We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

Nevada City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

How long is the cab ride from David to Boquete? Does anyone know if the Boquette Garden Inn Hotel has an airport shuttle from David?

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

The cab ride is pretty expensive (35-40 USD), compared to the bus, which costs 1.75 USD.

I would suggest calling or emailing the Boquete Garden Inn hotel to inquire about transportation offered by the hotel.

Nevada City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

Thank you.

David, Panama
Level Contributor
1 post
3. Re: Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

transfer from David to Boquete is around of 45 mins, and a good prices is $ 35 because it is in a private transportation services with a full english driver, in confortable vehicle , if you need more info about it you can contact me at my movil +507 67035402 for booking. ask ulises

4. Re: Transportation form David, Panama to Boquete, Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2016, 14:18