We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late November

2 posts
Weather in late November

My wife and I would like to go to Boquete in late November but are concerned that there might be too much rain for hiking and other outdoor activities. We're thinking of 2-3 days in Panama City and 3-4 days in Boquete. Any thoughts on whether we should go in late November, which works best for our schedule, or wait for the dry season would be appreciated.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Weather in late November

If I had a choice, I would pick any other month. November has the most rain of any month. And, Boquete gets a lot of rain anyway. Plan your hiking and outdoor activities for early morning. You should expect rain in the afternoons and at night.

2 posts
2. Re: Weather in late November

Thanks for the thoughts. Since December seems to have a lot less rain than November, I thought the end of November might be okay, but obviously you don't think so. Since we do have some flexibility regarding schedule, we'll probably wait until the dry season.

Boquete, Panama
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Weather in late November

Hola! If you are thinking about half day hikes, in late November is pretty decent in the mornings, but if you are thinking to do the baru volcano or Quetzales, it might be the wrong time, either way the weather changes every year so who knows , the weather could be great since right now we have early rains and stronger than usual. No matter what Boquete is always awesome and beautiful :)

I hope you can come!

Boquete, Panama
2 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Weather in late November

Hola! If you are thinking about half day hikes, in late November is pretty decent in the mornings, but if you are thinking to do the baru volcano or Quetzales, it might be the wrong time, either way the weather changes every year so who knows , the weather could be great since right now we have early rains and stronger than usual. No matter what Boquete is always awesome and beautiful :)

I hope you can come!

5. Re: Weather in late November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2016, 14:18