We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the Best Deluxe Water Villa at Conrad?

Washington DC
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which is the Best Deluxe Water Villa at Conrad?

Hello, everyone!

Planning a trip to Conrad Rangali Island next Feb or March 2012, and was wondering which OWV would be the best. I'm looking at the Deluxe Water Villas, which we are only 2 of us going. I know the Sunset Water villas are amazing, however, they sleep up to 6 people, and we don't need that.

Can anyone give me their thoughts on which Deluxe Water Villa would be the best?

Thanks in advance!!

Mentioned in this post
Rangali Island
Rangali Island
Southern Ari Atoll
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the Best Deluxe Water Villa at Conrad?

Hi gurlred,

With regards to your question, I would give you my opinion on Deluxe Water Villas at Conrad Rangali,

In Conrad Rangali they only have six Deluxe Water Villa, and this six villas are set at the tip of the Island in the she low lagoon. and i would say that any of this villa will be perfect for any couple. and if you have any specific villa in mind you can sent a request to the resort with your preference, I'm sure that the resort will try their utmost to meet your request.

I hope that this will help you to plan your holiday at Conrad Rangali...

Mentioned in this post
Rangali Island
Rangali Island
Southern Ari Atoll
2. Re: Which is the Best Deluxe Water Villa at Conrad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:18