We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Queanbeyan...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Hi,

How much is the buffet dinner per person at Atoll Market?

Also, is there a option to move to half board on check in (to add dinner only, breakfast is already included in our rate that we have already booked) and is there a discount if this option is taken?

Thanks in Advance

Nikki

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Hi Nikki,

About the Atoll Market Buffet Dinner price for per person is US$95++, and I would say not to take the HB Package as you will have a big loss if you take HB package as once HB option is confirmed by you, you will be stuck in one place to have your dinner, and if your just BB you can dine around, and have the free dome other them the Buffet.

Also about the HB Package if you take you will get 75 dollar per person if you go any other outlet for dinner.

This option you can choose at the time of your arrival.

Enjoy your time.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Hi Maldivesadd ,

why there is no any photos of this hotel buffet? and is there a buffet for breackfast and dinner and all day dining like the hilton resort? i say all the more 800 photos in this site but i didnt see any photo of the buffet :((

uk
Level Contributor
856 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

The Atoll Market is not all day dining. As it is a buffet restaurant it is open Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. They have different themed corners, such as Asian, Italian, Deli counter.

If your package includes HB as a special offer (meaning you haven't paid a supplement for the HB) then you will not get a credit of 75USD to dine in other restaurants. This credit only applies if you have paid the HB supplement and not had it included as part of a special offer package as I know they have some packages available at the moment that includes dinner.

You really can't go wrong with the food on Conrad as there is plenty of choice in the Atoll Market.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Hi Thamer-Bin-Majed

I've just uploaded two pictures of Atoll restaurant onto the resort's flickr photo library, which you'll find here: flickr.com/photos/conradmaldivesrangaliisland

I've also found a video of breakfast at Atoll which I'll put on our facebook site tomorrow for you to watch: www.facebook.com/ConradMaldivesRangaliIsland

Note: I work for this resort.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kanthony

i saw it.. now everythings clear about this resort now im sure there i will find all what i need , great beutifull villas,jacuzzi ,food,wineeeeeeeeeeee and beach ...

i will come to u in october

rememmber my name !!!!!

6. Re: Buffet at Atoll Market Conrad Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 15:16