We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go maldives

herts uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
where to go maldives

hi myself and husband looking for a 7 night holiday somewhere in the maldives , am confused with so many islands to choose from. We want R and R with plenty of sun . We like activity , spa, pool ,not too worried about evening entertainment, would like chance to go on boat trip / island picnic etc. We are aiming for early march , is weather still good ? and don't want to spend more than about £1,300 per person either half board or all inclusive including flights from uk. Am i being too ambitious. thanks

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go maldives

Hi Partysix

If you are talking about going this March coming then you have left things very late. It is still high, dry season, so occupancy levels are high and the last minute deals few and far between.

In view of this, and your somewhat limited budget, I think your best option is to visit one of the large tour operator websites eg first Choice, Hayes and Jarvis etc, and just see what you can get next month for your money.

If you then want to come back with a short list we will be happy to give you pointers.

OD

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,152 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to go maldives

hayes and jarvis have extended their sale , this is one example around the time you want , which comes under your budget but then you will spend the difference on food and drinks in 7 days.

17 Mar Maldives

Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma BB Gatwick 7 £949pp

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where to go maldives

Hi partysix,

First choice also still has quite a few islands available in your price range.i put in 5th march as a random date.

Sue

4. Re: where to go maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2012, 04:16