We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Queanbeyan...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Hi All,

Has anyone been on any of the day trips to the 'deserted islands'?

This is my 30th birthday trip away and I would love nothing more than to spend my actual birthday on my own little island.

So what is the deal, are you dumped there on your own? (this is what I am aiming for) or are you sharing with anyone else that has booked and will the boat driver stay?

Thanks in Advance

Nikki

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Hi Nikki

You do the island to yourself, along with picnic and other necessaries and a mobile phone to call the boat when you need anything.

Queanbeyan...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like exactly what I am after!

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

This sounds like an amazing experience. Kanthony, we are coming in Dec for our anniversary and my husband's birthday. We would be very interested in this. How can we get information and prices please?

Thank you

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

To book the excusions, just contact the resort two weeks before you travel (we don't make bookings more than 14 days in advance). The email is: maldives@conradhotels.com

You can book anything, excursions, dinner reservations, spa treatments etc. Details of activities are on the resort's website: …hilton.com/en/ch/hotels/index.do…

Queanbeyan...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Hi Kanthony,

Is the deserted island tour run on a set day each week or is it according to demand? (run every day) Also how far is the travel to and from?

Thanks

Nikki

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

Hi Nikki,

With regards, to your question about the Deserted Island, trip.

I would say that the Conrad Maldives has got very cool trip call 'Dream Island' which means that you have a choice of time to choose, morning or afternoon.

Morning trip is from 08:30 to 13:00hrs and afternoon trip from 14:00 to 19:00hrs and i would say the trip is like a Robinson Cruiso trip. as Kanthony mentioned that you will be given a light meal, and a mobile phone with first aid kit. and the boat who will take you to the Island will be just waiting for you just out side the lagoon of the island. also to make sure that you have full privacy on the island, apart from you there will not be any other person on the island. You can contact on email: islandhost.maldives@conradhotels.com

I hope that this information will help you to plan your Special Birthday arrangement.

All the best.

7. Re: Day tours to 'deserted' islands from Conrad Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2012, 23:16