We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

London
1 post
Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

what was your experience? would you recommend it? thanks.

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

Wouldn't recomend it under the current climate, Villu reef,

But think they will be on the ball after that Fiasco.

R

Edited: 31 October 2010, 01:30
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
30 reviews
82 helpful votes
2. Re: Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

Hi

I think just about everyone on here would concur with being ultra careful about these sorts of events at the moment. Conrad would probably be fine but definately insist on the ceremony being in English.

SL

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

Hi everyone

The renewal of vows ceremony at Conrad Rangali island is and always has been in English. For non-English speakers (eg: many of our Japanese guests like to do these ceremonies) we offer a person to interpret so they know what's being said.

We do around 150 - 200 of these ceremonies a year, with a choice of three different locations: on the beach, in the open air wedding chapel and in the underwater restaurant.

[I work for this resort, in case you're wondering]

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
15 helpful votes
4. Re: Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

I just would like to say to you all, that In the Maldives The Best Renewal of Love Ceremonies are been done in Conrad Maldives.

I have seen so maney ceremonies from there and as kanthony mentioned that they have the language options fro Japanes guest.

5. Re: Has anyone renewed their wedding vows at Conrad Rangali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2011, 15:17