We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

Berkshire
Level Contributor
71 posts
51 reviews
Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

Hi

We're going to the Conrad next April and I've read lots about Diamond Honors members getting lots of extras and packages to choose from. Is there anything for Gold members?

Thanks in advance

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
1 review
1. Re: Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

Bump. I'm wondering the same. Thanks.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

This information is from Hilton's website: hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/about/gold.do

Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Benefits:

VIP Package 2 (for HHonors Gold VIP Members)

Daily happy hour beverages* (Vilu or Rangali Bar)

One bottle of wine*

One half-day excursion for member and one guest (a choice of Mandhoo Island Tour, Dhoni Sunset Cruise, or Snorkeling Safari)

Conrad branded merchandise upon departure

I have not been either, so I cannot offer any personal experience if there are any additional benefits.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you are using Hilton points for your stay, breakfast is not included. HH Diamond members can choose this package or one that includes breakfast instead of the daily happy hour. Many people choose the package with breakfast, since breakfast is ~ $35 USD.

I think that paid stays include breakfast, but that is not clear from Hilton's website.

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
1 review
3. Re: Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

Thank you Beachdreams! I can't find my HH # and the info I can access without it is limited. Appreciate knowing this before I call HHonors tomorrow.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

With regards to HH GLD I would say that there is no other benefits in Conrad Rangali,

Instead of wine they provide Sparkling wine.

Hope that you have got enough info about the HHonors benefits in Conrad Rangali...

Enjoy your vacation...

5. Re: Do Gold Honors members get any special privileges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 16:16