We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

cork ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

I'll be staying at the Concorde and was wondering where I could get a massage and a manicure nearby? Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Barooga, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

There are lots of place, but beware! I believe the spa at the Concorde offers a lot more than just massage, but I could be wrong. Many places in town are like that. I would recommend going to one of the malls and using a spa or massage place there, as they are generally more reputable. I think there are some at Suria Mall at KLCC, but not sure about other places in town. I know the spa at the Novotel near Pavilion is good, but not sure if they offer manicure.

Mentioned in this post
KLCC Park
KLCC Park
10,863 Reviews
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

I think the OP is referring to the Concorde Shah Alam, not the more notorious Concorde Kuala Lumpur.

Shah Alam is a bit more conservative area compared to KL. The Concorde in Shah Alam has its own in house spa.

For manicure, your best bet is to head to a mall. Every mall tends to have a nail parlour or manicurist. The malls around the Shah Alam city centre area aren't very good. Your best bet would be to take a taxi elsewhere i.e Sunway Pyramid in Subang Jaya, 1Utama in Petaling Jaya or Setia City Mall in Setia Alam.

Mentioned in this post
Setia City Mall
Setia City Mall
113 Reviews
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Shah Alam
Shah Alam
Petaling District, Malaysia
Subang Jaya
Subang Jaya
Petaling Jaya
Petaling Jaya
Concorde Hotel Shah Alam
Concorde Hotel Shah Alam
1,213 Reviews
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Concorde Hotel Kuala...
2,269 Reviews
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
Sunway Pyramid Hotel
1,471 Reviews
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
cork ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

Thank you both...I had a fantastic Malay massage in the hotel. I would recommend it highly!

Reply to: Massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shah Alam