We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to shah alam

singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
how to get to shah alam

hi im from singapore...and i plan to go to shah alam at the end of sept...purpose of the trip to go to the shah alam extreme skatepark.

what's the fastest way to get to shah alam from singapore?? by train or coach? if by train, which stop do i alight?

hope someone can help...thanks...

Selangor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to shah alam

Hi are you travel by flight to Selangor or drive here? if by flight, take a taxi from airport to Shah Alam. self drive, you need to familiar with the road.

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
372 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to shah alam

by train-a bit tiring and long journey

by coach-faster

Both will stop @ KL...

In anyway on your final destination, you just grab a cab (BTW meter cab) and ask for Shah Alam. Normally not more than RM35 per trip unless really stuck with traffic jam!

You should pass using Federal Highway KL-Petaling Jaya-Part of Sungai Way-Shah Alam

kajang,selangor
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get to shah alam

hi.i m from kajang,selangor.can I know how could i get to UiTM,shah alam?Do you know any website that have road map to there?o bus?

thanks

I know its quite funny to ask where is shah alam for a resident of selangor

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,384 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get to shah alam

yinling, take rapidkl bus U80.

rapidkl.com.my/images/…a_06_eng_ani.gif

roadmaps see google earth or wikimapia.

5. Re: how to get to shah alam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Shah Alam