We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

Bateau Bay...
Level Contributor
83 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

Is there any good Dress, Suit and Shoe Makers in Penang??

Mentioned in this post
Penang Island
Penang Island
Penang, Malaysia
Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

Cass,

For shoe makers I use the the Hong Kong Shoe Store at 177 Muntri Street 10200 penang. Muntri Street, this is the street opposite the Cititel Hotel at 66 Penang road. The store is near the corner with Leith St. Tel : 04-2614695.

For suits, I use Deepee's at 591 Batu Ferringgi. Turn right from Park Royal, walk about 800 metres, and they are the last shop before the cleared block. They also do ladies clothes.

Gaja

Mentioned in this post
Cititel Penang
Cititel Penang
1,108 Reviews
Penang Island, Malaysia
Penang Island
Penang Island
Penang, Malaysia
Bateau Bay...
Level Contributor
83 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

Thanks Gaja.

We will be traveling over in March, can wait!!

toowoomba
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

We have used Gala, he's in the street opposite Gama. Nice fit and quality. Not the cheapest around I don't think- but we were happy with the service.

4. Re: Tailors, Shoe Makers in Penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 04:20
Get answers to your questions about Penang