We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking class in Penang

sitiawan
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cooking class in Penang

I've just found out the Penang Cooking Class has moved location... This is great news for all who love to learn about cooking.

pickles-and-spices.com/cooking-class-in-pena…

Its held now in Lone Pine Hotel (Batu Ferringhi), E&O hotel and Islamic Museum in George Town.

I've done 3 classes last week and it was excellent. Dishes are very local and easy to reproduce at home (I got the recipes the same day after the class).

Have fun with it

Peter

General Santos...
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking class in Penang

Hi. Do you know any other cooking class other than Nazlina's? I have observed that Nazlina's, an excellent coooking school, cooks Malaysian food in general with emphasis on Muslim food. While I like muslim food but I don't want to limit myself to that. I would love to learn some Penang Chinese/Nyonya pork dishes as well, if there are any.

Edited: 25 September 2011, 01:37
perth
Level Contributor
394 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking class in Penang

This is the sort of post I'm looking for.I'll be spending my normal 2 weeks in Penang over the Christmas / New Year period and looking for early morning cooking classes,primarily sauces.Also looking for morning Tai Chi

classes.I'm a very early awakener,as my young bloke found out last year,so looking for something early to do before my 8 am breakfast.

3. Re: Cooking class in Penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:17