We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

2 posts
Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

I am planning to go to Pangkor Laut Resort in a couple of weeks.

On their site they say they can arrange a taxi from the airport (KLIA) to their jetty for a fee. It doesn't say how much this fee is. But it says the taxi will be MYR900.

However, upon searching it seems some people think you can get a taxi from the airport (not through the resort) for MYR450. Has anyone actually done this? Did the taxi driver know eaxctly where to take you? And do so fairly?

I want to pay as little as possible - of course - but it is not worth stress if it is easier to use the resort.

Edited: 04 August 2016, 09:38
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
1. Re: Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

Hi

It's much cheaper to get the coach to Lumut(27RM). Unfortunately they don't go from KLIA, they go from TBS, which can be reached by bus or train

2 posts
2. Re: Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the last speedboat for us to get to the resort is at 8pm. We land at 4.

So have 4 hours to get there. The coach takes 5 or 6, I've read?

Otherwise it would've been perfect.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
3. Re: Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

The taxis at the airport use a voucher system which can be purchased at the taxi counter, so it means a fixed price.

4. Re: Taxi To Pangkor Laut Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2017, 20:15