We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

I'm staying in Pangkor Laut Resort in May 2013, arriving at KL international airport, travelling alone. I will be going directly from KLIA to PL resort. What is the best way to get there? Thanks in advance....

35 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

I am arriving from Penang airport what is the best way to get to resort?

Do Berjaya still fly from Pangkor to Sepang in March? I can't seem to find it online... What is the website does anyone know?

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

Hi, we are going to Pangkor Laut Resort this year and have a couple of questions. First, can anyone tell us how much the taxi fare is from Lumut to Marina Island Jetty? Second question : Can you only get the Pangkor Laut Resort boat to the island or is there another way of getting to the resort? Pangkor Laut Resort website seems to indicate you can only use their own boats and the price is quite expensive compared to the standard boats.

Any help from someone who has been there recently would be really appreciated.

1 post
Save Reply
33. Re: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

Hello!

Are kids allowed here? I can't find any deal for 2 adults and 2 kids and someone once mentioned that kids weren't allowed.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,872 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

Hiya when i go to pangkor from k.l i go to by coach there are a few companys that go to lumut waterfront where you get the ferry over to the island.you just come out of the bus station turn left walk to the ferry terminal which is over the road.

I either get plusliner or sri maju mostly. They are clean and well looked after.(iv been on some that are held together with string and are dirty inside )

getting the coach is simple and your able to recover from your flight with a nice sleep !!

2 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort

I want to go to marina island jetty from kangar ,perlis . How to go there by bus ?

Reply to: Travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pangkor