We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little help with Odyssey shuttle

jakarta
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Little help with Odyssey shuttle

Hi all...

Am planning to stay @ Tune hotel and thinking of using the Odyssey coach for a Singapore trip.

According to Tune, I'll need to exchange the voucher to an actual ticket at Odyssey counter. Unfortunately, my flight arrive at 8 pm, which means no time to go to the counter

I've tried contacting Odyssey, but no luck so far :(

Anybody can help me?

Thx,

Siska

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
985 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

We are not using Odyssey so cannot help.

1) Any possibility to purchase the ticket directly at Odyssey counter?

2) Asking Tune to support this?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

HI Siska, i.e. you want to take the shuttle into Resort World Sentosa, where coach leaves at 730am, suggest you proceed to the counter no later than 7am on the day of departure.

jakarta
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

Ping-i3: I'm in Indonesia...Tune suggesting to call Odyssey directly, tried calling, no answers :( the guys at Tune can't help with ticket booking

If Odyssey is a no-go, need to get alternative way of transport..how far is Tune to JB sentral?

mKiara: is it easy to get seats? planning the trip for June 19. heard rumors that trips are booked days ahead...and is it true that if you take the first out, you must return with the first bus back? do you have any ideas what's the business hours of the counter?

thank you all :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

seats can't be booked days ahead..it is first come first serve basis..so be at counter as early as 7am or earlier. counter closes at 6pm.

For contingencies, around RM10-15 taxi fare.

jakarta
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

Is it also true that if you take 7:30 am (1st one out) you must leave sg on the 1st bus back?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

Hi, when you make your online booking with Tune Hotel,and selected the add on for Odyssey shuttle to Resort Sentosa, then when you go to Odyssey counter to exchange the voucher to boarding pass, you will be asked which of the three departures you wish to take for your return to Danga Bay..and as it is first come first serve basis...suggest you get over to Odyssey counter early in the morning,like 0640am, then you can exchange and also pick your departure time from Resort Sentosa

KL
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

Bad experience with Odyssey Shuttle

I just went to Lego and USS last June 2013.

Odyssey no responsible on counting number of passengers and no show on pick up time at USS.

Pick up time as the bus drive said 7.30pm but suggest us reach at SAME PLACE SAME LOCATION at 7pm.

Ok, we going there about 6.45pm cause, after whole day in USS, we already exhausted and wish to get back to Tune hotel and rest.

We wait and wait.. till 8pm till no show???? At first we thought might be immigration jam or delay? but unfortunately, until 8.30pm still no arrive. We try to call the office but office closed.

End up we decide to take bus at coach bus there with cost each of us SGD 5 to reach immigration at Johor and RM 14 to Tune Hotel Johor. We reach at hotel at 11pm and we don't even have our dinner yet. For your information, not only we both are only being left here. There about 10 peoples same coach with us also waiting there since 7am.

Back to here, we decide to inform Tune reception (odyssey office closed) regarding this issue of not responsible to pick us. Tune staff just denied and pass all odyssey. Said: We're not linked company, we just offer customer for more convenient to help them purchase ticket, other issue please directly deal with them.

Next day, we purposely wait the odyssey office open at 8am and ask about the pick up issue, Then staff just answer will check and investigate and call the driver and ask. But again, keep push all the responsible to the bus driver. End up no settlement on all of us being left at USS.

Bus Plate: JPD 1663

Hotel: Tune Hotel Johor Danga Bay (directly purchase the coach ticket from them)

Shuttle: Odyssey

So disappointed on their services.

8. Re: Little help with Odyssey shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 15:19