We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

4 posts
Save Topic
SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Hey there, I accidentally purchased four (4) tickets for the digital museum on the date above - it was accidental, as we were supposed to buy for 10/29, but their policy seems to not let you change the dates!

Is anyone interested in buying tickets, or does anyone have experiences with changing it, or are they pretty firm on mistakes?

15 replies to this topic
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
28,083 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Click on tickets and read T&C:

https://borderless.teamlab.art

" Please note that It is not possible to cancel or change tickets after purchase"

" Reselling tickets is prohibited. A ticket that has been resold will not allow entry to the facility. This facility cannot be held responsible for any problems with resold tickets."

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

that's so killer, their UI page confused me!

I went to click the "next page" from september, and all it does is flip from Aug/Sep to Sep/Oct, so I accidentally sped through it and as soon as I hit buy, I realized my mistake.

Do people really not have experience with changing dates on a mistake?

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
28,083 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

I'm sure someone else has made a mistake any bought a ticket for a wrong date or more tickets than needed. But again, clearly they don't refund for anything else but for an unscheduled closure:

"Tickets can be refunded only if the facility has an unscheduled closure."

Please note that I don't have personal experience of trying to return/change/resale a ticket. You may try and just might get lucky, who knows?

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Sorry to intrude here, but I don’t see any availability just yet to be able to buy tickets for October yet anyway. I am very interested going in October too but every time I’ve looked, they haven’t been up for sale yet.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
492 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Same here. I'm checking religiously every day (morning, night, during breaks at work) for October to be open. I only have 1 specific day to go to the museum and I don't want to miss out on getting a ticket. I'm thinking the end of the month or Sept 1 will have October days available.

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

My thoughts exactly!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
868 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Haha - I'm hoping for one date in November, and although I *know* the tickets for November probably won't go on sale until at least the beginning of October, I still check all the time!

4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

For everyone here, just be sure when you buy to make sure the month you selected is correct. The UI was confusing to me, since the "next month" button flips from Aug/Sep to Sep/Oct, so it's not a full 2-month change. Careless on my part, but worth nothing.

They haven't gotten back to me yet.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
492 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

FYI, October is up.

I just bought my ticket for my Oct date. My sister and her family got her tix for her Oct date (I'm arriving after them).

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
492 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29

Check back around Sept 19/20 instead of early Oct for November. I checked on 18th (19th in Japan) and it was still greyed out. Checked today 19th (20th in Japan) and it's available for October. Might want to check throughout the day though because early in the day it was greyed out and checked again half an hour ago and available.

Reply to: SALE: Mori Digital Art Museum Tix - 9/29
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted