We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Nuweiba

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
84 posts
37 reviews
Ferry from Nuweiba

Does anyone have any recent info about this ferry to Aqaba? We can't seem to find a timetable and have emailed the ferry company but got no reply. We want to know about what time it arrives as we are booking a car and need to let them know what time we will pick it up.

4 replies to this topic
Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
11,264 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Ferry from Nuweiba

here is the link with price for cars

www.abmaritime.com.jo/en/vehicles_Tariff

cheers

Raymond

Petra
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Ferry from Nuweiba

I assume you mean you're picking up a car in Aqaba so you need to check the Fleet Time Table, not the one for cars.

The problem with Maritime is that you don't know if their website is updated (most likely NOT) and they are crap at answering messages too apparently. Two years ago a friend and wanted to travel with them, we called them a few times (separately with the same questions...) and both times they gave us the same info (YES there was definitely a ferry at 2 PM because it said so on their website ......) but when we arrived at their Aqaba office in the morning a very rude and arrogant man told us that there was no ferry, only one at midnight, he laughed when he said it (hardly spoke 2 words of English too...)

So we decided to just go overland via Eilat, a lot faster and easier.

I wish you good luck with the ferry, the last info on the forum is quite old I'm afraid so nobody knows if it's still accurate.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
84 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Ferry from Nuweiba

Thanks for the info. Yes it's very frustrating as they wont reply to our e mails. Unfortunately we can't go via Israel as we are flying from Jordan to Lebanon. So looks like we will just have to check out the ferry when we get there.

Petra
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Ferry from Nuweiba

Yes that's not good, Israel would stamp on a separate paper when asked but the exit stamp of Egypt and entry stamp to Jordan would give you away I'm afraid. You could call the company when you're in Egypt, hopefully that will make things more clear about the ferry.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Reply to: Ferry from Nuweiba
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted