We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqaba - Beirut Flight

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Aqaba - Beirut Flight

Hello all! I’m hoping someone can help me.

I use Skyscanner for all my flights and can’t find any direct flights from Aqaba - Beirut, however after a bit of googling I did notice there are 2 flights a week, one on a Tuesday & 1 on a Friday, however I can’t find any flights past the end of March? I’m hoping to do it in October.

If there are no direct flights this is my second question.

I was originally going to get the bus to Amman then fly to Beirut, however it seems a lot quicker and a bit cheaper to take the indirect flight Aqaba - Amman - Beirut, if anyone has advice on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

6 replies to this topic
Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
11,285 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

as you said it cheaper and you sure find few flights between Amman and Beirut

from Aqaba gt off at 7th circle where you find airport bus stop next to Jett.

cheers

Raymond

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

I mean it’s quicker & cheaper to Fly from Aqaba to Amman then Beirut than it is to get the bus to Amman then fly

Petra
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

If you fly with Royal Jordanian from Amman to Beirut I think you can add the Aqaba - Amman flight for a small extra fee.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Edited: 03 February 2018, 03:20
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

I’m trying to contact the airline because there are news articles online saying that Royal Wings do a direct flight twice a week from Aqaba to Beirut on Tuesdays & Fridays but I can’t find the flights.

If not I will book indirect flight as like I said it’s easier, quicker & cheaper than getting the bus back to Amman for a direct flight

London, United...
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

Hi all,

Do you have any reply from Royal Wings on your query? We are trying also to book a direct flight between Aqaba and Beirut but seems like the period is not open yet for bookings ( end of June) so I was wondering whether i should contact the airline directly.

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Aqaba - Beirut Flight

Hey! They replied to me on Facebook saying “All flights must go through the main airport in Amman” so that would rule out direct flights, but I definitely have read abojt them! There doesn’t seem to be much fluctuation in prices so I’m not going til the middle of October I might hold off for a few months and see

Reply to: Aqaba - Beirut Flight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted