We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurghada, Eilat Or Aqaba Trip.

7 posts
Hurghada, Eilat Or Aqaba Trip.

Hello me and my girlfriend (Both 23years old) are considering traveling to one of the places

mentioned in the Subject headline Hurghada(Eqypt), Eilat (Isreal) or Aqaba (Jordan). Can

anyone who been to these places write some pros and cons of each of the places. We want

to do a couple of Day trips (example Desert, Petra, Pyramids) and some days on the beach.

Also interested in snorkling/diving. Which of these places would you choose for us?

I Know this might not be the right place to post this if you have an idea on where i should ask such a question feel free to tell me so!

2 replies to this topic
7 posts
1. Re: Hurghada, Eilat Or Aqaba Trip.

To clarify i just wrote those as an example to describe what kind of day trips we are interested in and what we want to experience. I know that we cant visit Petra from Hurghada and so on.. Just examples on what kind of things we want to see!

2. Re: Hurghada, Eilat Or Aqaba Trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2018, 13:40

Reply to: Hurghada, Eilat Or Aqaba Trip.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted