We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just One Question!

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
Just One Question!

Hi from Niagara Falls, New York! I'm not too familiar with Amherst, so I'm asking this question on behalf of some friends who are going to be visiting from Toronto: what's the closest hotel or motel to the Boulevard Mall? Thanks for your help! :)

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Just One Question!

There are a bunch of them -

the Marriott, Comfort Inn, Indigo Hotel - which is new, Holiday Inn on NFB, Red Roof.

www.boulevard-mall.com/info/tourism.cfm

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Just One Question!

WONDERFUL!!! I'll check them all out! Thanks SO much for your help!! Have a happy 4th of July!!!

Westmount, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Just One Question!

The Boulevard is very close to all of the above hotels listed, but I would like to personally endorce the Hotel Indigo, from a fantastic experience with their hotel, it's the best in Amherst for sure! Also, you could add to the list the new Candlewood Suites in Amherst, next to the Hotel Indigo.

Happy 4th!

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Just One Question!

Thanks, I'll go take another look at their listing right now! I hope you had a great Canada Day!! :)

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Just One Question!

I stayed at the Residence Inn and it was a very nice stay. They have studio suites and one bedroom suites. It is worth checking out & check the reviews.

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Just One Question!

I stayed at the Residence Inn and it was a very nice stay. They have studio suites and one bedroom suites. It is worth checking out & check the reviews.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
165 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Just One Question!

Thanks, daisey10!! I'll have a look!! Happy Fourth of July!!! :)

8. Re: Just One Question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2010, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Amherst