We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zambia into Zimbabwe

Devon
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Zambia into Zimbabwe

We have a multi entry visa for Zambia and we will be using it for when we go into Botswana for a safari. To cross into Zimbabwe over the bridge at the falls will we need another visa or can we pay at the border post? and if so how much we it cost. Thanks Roy

london
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
5,851 posts
1. Re: Zambia into Zimbabwe

What passport do you have? Are you from Devon in the UK and do you have a UK passport?

If so then yes, you need a visa for Zimbabwe and you can get it on arrival. The cost varies for different nationalities, I believe for UK passport holders it is $55.

It's too late now if you have already got and paid for a multi entry Zambian visa, but you could have used the new UNIVISA which costs $50 on arrival, covers both Zambia and Zimbabwe and I believe it will also cover a day trip into Botswana (but only a day trip). Even if your trip to Botswana is longer than a day trip, I expect getting two UNIVISAs would have been cheaper than getting a Zambian multi entry visa in advance.

Devon
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
2. Re: Zambia into Zimbabwe

Thanks for your reply. Yes i am based in sunny? Devon

3. Re: Zambia into Zimbabwe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2016, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Livingstone