We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

Level Contributor
17 posts
126 reviews
Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

Any suggestions and why/why not.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Uganda
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
1. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

Why? great to get a view of the full falls from above (depending on the time of year you're going at) so you get a real sense of the vast size of them. Why not? Well, it's a pretty expensive excursion so that has to be something you're keen on doing!

Alexandra- Extraordinary Africa

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

I was looking at helicopter trips ... Any companies to be recommended? How much should I expect to pay for 3 adults? Thanks

Level Contributor
17 posts
126 reviews
3. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

So far I have found United Air Charter:

http://www.uaczam.com/

Multan, Pakistan
Level Contributor
11 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

Around 150 USD per pax for a 12-13 mins flight and 280 per pax for a 25-30 mins flights...

That is what I Paid in Vic Falls, Zimbabwe..

1 post
5. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

Livingstonesadventure.com it has both helicopter and microlight flights but I suggest u do the microlight its an amazing flight u will not regret.

6. Re: Helicopter flights over Victoria Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2016, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Livingstone