We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hisaronu

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hisaronu

Hi going to marmaris in May and would like to have a day out to hisaronu.does anyone know how long it takes to get there and what it costs

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
674 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hisaronu

it will take around 3 hours each way,You can get a Dolmus from Marmaris to Fethiye and then to Hisaronu.You can get a B&B very cheap,my advise would be stay over night,that way you can go to Olu Deniz during the first day spend the night in Hisaronu a little of the the next day in Hisaronu before travelling back to Marmaris.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,475 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hisaronu

Or are you referring to the Hisaronu that is near Marmaris? Here is a link to a boat trip you could make:

marmarisinfo.com/sightseeing/hisaronu_boattr…

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hisaronu

Hisaronu near Marmaris

Marmaris to Hisaronu takes about 20 - 30 minutes.

You can get the bus from the Marmaris bus station (Otogar) to Hisaronu, they run every half hour and costs approx 5 - 7 lira.

Alan :)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hisaronu

i thought there was only one hisaronu somewere near dalaman airport? x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hisaronu

hullelvis - no there are a few.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hisaronu

Hisaronu resort which is 5 mins from Olu Deniz resort is approximately 1 hour from Dalaman airport going the opposite direction you would take from the airport to travel to Marmaris approximately 1 hour 30 mins.

We visit this Hisaronu every summer for 3 weeks and it has beautiful scenery, but we always visit Icmeler next door to Marmaris in April for 1 week every year.

As other posters have said there is another Hisaronu near Marmaris but I am sorry I know nothing about it and don't know if it is even a resort, or just a village.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hisaronu

The one I'm thinking about is where all the nightlife is

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hisaronu

The one I'm thinking about is where all the nightlife is and does anyone know how much it is to get there

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
674 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hisaronu

it will take around 3 hours each way,You can get a Dolmus from Marmaris to Fethiye and then to Hisaronu.You can get a B&B very cheap,my advise would be stay over night,that way you can go to Olu Deniz during the first day spend the night in Hisaronu a little of the the next day in Hisaronu before travelling back to Marmaris.

Just repeated this post,this is the Hisaronu you mean,the other is near Marmaris but is only a small village and does not have nightlife.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
116 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hisaronu

That's great do you have any idea of the price