We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planned visit to Gocek

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
55 reviews
Planned visit to Gocek

I am planning a stay at the D hote in Gocek. I like small hotels, that are within an easy walk to town so we can enjoy a meal out, also a beach that you can swim from (not a strong swimmer)

Can anyone tell me do these apply to this hotel, has Cocek enought to do for an evening out, not looking for noisy nightlife just a town with character somewhere to enjoy a meal and drink and watch the world go by. Is the beach sandy and are you able to walk in the sea from it,

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,787 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Planned visit to Gocek

Sounds to me that the D Hotel would suit all your requirements. It is a minute stroll into the centre of town. There are plenty of restaurants in Gocek - with the more expensive ones along the front and family run local ones in the back streets. The town really comes alive at night because so many visitors are out on their boats all day. Nice vibe - laid back, with some excellent foods and a couple of bars. The only beach belongs to the D Hotel. I think they have little beach buggies you use to get down to it. Not sure how sandy it is - might be more like fine shingle (not a lot of sandy beaches along this stretch of coast until you get to Patara) - but you can certainly walk out into the sea form it. When are you thinking of going?

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Planned visit to Gocek

Hi Thanks for your prompt reply either June or September,

3. Re: Planned visit to Gocek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2015, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Gocek
Recent Conversations