We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work next to sensatori fethiye

cornwall
Level Contributor
439 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Building work next to sensatori fethiye

Hi. I have read there is building work next to the sensatori fethiye hotel. Can anyone throw anymore light on this as I wouldn’t be happy to have my treasured holiday interrupted by building noises. Some people are reporting the Turkish law states no building during summer season but is this true and what date would this be from.

The hotel only opens from Easter to October so disappointing to hear that this is happening now.

5 replies to this topic
Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Building work next to sensatori fethiye

Hi, im sure the building work is a new adult only hotel, the sensimar. Not sure if the hotels will be joined by the existing adult only sections of the current sensatori.

Building should be suspended during the official tourism season, however sometimes it is carried on as the fine that is handed out for working during the season is so minimal it doesnt deter from building during the season, this however may change with it being a bug construction company that is carrying out the work.

Bristol
Level Contributor
18 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building work next to sensatori fethiye

Hi

I’ve seen a video filmed by a current guest at the hotel. I think you would only be affected if you have a room that faces away from the centre of the resort in either the family or adult areas. The effect is mainly re your view. I wouldn’t have thought work would be that intrusive in the resort itself. I’ve asked Tui but still waiting for them to come back to me.

Pershore
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Building work next to sensatori fethiye

Hi

I have also heard this but cannot seem to find any complaints. Have you had any replies. We fly out on Friday and very worried about it

cornwall
Level Contributor
439 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Building work next to sensatori fethiye

We are here now. There isn’t anything happening other than a couple of trucks moving around on the family section side. They have recorded bird sounds which mask any sound. Nothing to worry about really. When the hotel shuts at the end of the season I believe building will start on this section for a new Lykia hotel and on the adult side there will be a new sensatori residence hotel being built

Droitwich, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Building work next to sensatori fethiye

We have booked here. I would love to see any of the building pics, there is a Facebook site but I am no longer on Facebook. Does anyone know where else pictures are?

Reply to: Building work next to sensatori fethiye
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations