We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

London, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

We are looking to get married in august/sept/october this year in Cesme. We have looked at the Radisson, Ilica, Sheraton and few other hotels. We are trying to decide between the Ilica and the Sheraton. Are there any opinions between the 2? Thanks!

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

You could considder the Sisus Hotel in Cesme/Dalyanköy too. We've seen some weddings there and it was very nice, in the garden and arround the pool.

Here's their website http://www.sisushotel.com/#/home/

I'm not connected with this hotel, just living nearby and some renters of our house married there.

Greetings,

Ben

London, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

Thanks Ben! I was going to look there but they are not large enough to accomodate our group unfortunately.

My family will be coming ovrer from the US an will be looking for a property to rent for a week or so, is your property close to either the Ilica or the Sheraton? Thanks, liz

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

It's about 10 to15 minutes by car to Ilica, depending on how lucky you are with the traffic lights

London, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

is there a link you could send me? thanks!

Arnhem, The...
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

here it is holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/cesme/222668

6. Re: Wedding at Ilica or Sheraton Cesme?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Cesme