We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATMs in Izmir airport/Cesme

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
ATMs in Izmir airport/Cesme

I will be starting a week-long holiday in Turkey in Cesme (flying into Istanbul and then directly to Izmir). We weren't planning on getting liras before leaving the US, instead were planning on taking them out from ATMs once we land in Turkey. Will there be ATMs that take US bank cards in Cesme or the Izmir airport?

Thanks

Cesme Castle
Ancient Ruins, Architectural Buildings
Delikli Koyu
Beaches, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATMs in Izmir airport/Cesme

There is good selection of ATM's at İzmir Airport and probably even more in Çeşme. They all accept Visa debit & credit cards, MasterCard and Cirrus, for example. If you use a different card I'll check for you.

If US cards operate the same as UK cards, you may well be charged heavily for withdrawals. Maybe consider bringing US$ to exchange here.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay in Çeşme where we have lived for over 14 years so please let me know if I can help further.

2. Re: ATMs in Izmir airport/Cesme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2013, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Cesme