We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day sails from Cesme

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Day sails from Cesme

My husband and I will be in Cesme for 2 days in September. We will spend 1 day exploring various beaches, but were also interested in taking a day sail for the second day if possible. Is this possible from Cesme? If so, is it worthwhile? Are there any companies you can recommend?

Thanks

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day sails from Cesme

Hello nycgirl.

There are a number of boats offering days tours to nearby bays and islands, such as Donkey Island, Blue Lagoon, Aquarium Bay, for example. They all represent good value at approximately 30 Turkish Lira per person leaving at around 10 a.m., returning at about 5.30 and include an excellent lunch - usually a choice of grilled chicken or fish with pasta, salad and bread.

Boats such as Nirvana, Pegasus, Bente and many others will all be moored up at the harbour in the evenings taking bookings or you can just turn up in the morning. They all offer very much the same value, with most of them playing fairly loud and lively pop music; Nirvana also has a male belly dancer Bente has a reputation for being a little quieter, I understand!

Whichever boast you choose, I am sure you will enjoy your day.

Edited: 25 August 2012, 22:58
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day sails from Cesme

Thank you, Dande - that all sounds lovely! We're really looking forward to it.

3. Re: Day sails from Cesme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2013, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Cesme