We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vintage Alacati Hotel vs. Alacati Tas Otel

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Vintage Alacati Hotel vs. Alacati Tas Otel

Hello - I'm looking to spend 3 nights in the Cesme area with my husband in mid-September, and I've narrowed down the choices to the Vintage Boutique Hotel and the Tas Otel. They both look great and the rooms available are comparably priced - can anybody compare/contrast the two for me? It looks like the Vintage Hotel is a bit more "designed" and modern, while the Tas Otel may have more authentic character...?

Thanks

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vintage Alacati Hotel vs. Alacati Tas Otel

Hello nycgirl. I am so sorry for not responding to your post before now. We have had part of our large family visiting us here in Çeşme and we have also been away from home for three days.

I can't be of very much help, I'm afraid. I have had no personal experience of either hotel but I do know of a number of people who have stayed at the Taş Hotel and spoken highly of it. It is certainly an interesting property being a 120-year-old former Greek home of a wealthy family.

Do let me know if I can help with any more detailed information concerning Alaçatı or the Çeşme Peninsula in general.

Edited: 22 August 2012, 16:21
2. Re: Vintage Alacati Hotel vs. Alacati Tas Otel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Cesme