We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cesme hotel doga

macclesfield
Level Contributor
22 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
cesme hotel doga

hi there, my partner and i have enjoyed many holidays to cesme in previous years, always staying at the DOGA hotel. I heard it was undergoing some renovations recently and ive also noticed that reviews for this year are lacking. Has it closed down? Also if not, will we still be able to book as we heard thomas cook /thomson ? are pulling out of .Cesme. Any info most welcome. Thank you

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cesme hotel doga

Sooo sorry not to have replied to your post before now. It's been a busy time here with ten members of our large family (including six children) visiting us from the UK and we have also been away from home for a few days.

The family owning the Doğa Hotel have sold off part of the land and apartments have been added. I visited the hotel yesterday and although the pool and the garden areas are small it still looks very pleasant. There is, of course, a bar and restaurant as before.

They appear to have been re-branded and now call themselves Hotel Doğa Garden. Their website with contact details (telephone & email) is here: http://www.cesmehoteldogagarden.com/?sayfa=0 with an approximate English translation! Thomas Cook have now pulled out of Çeşme but you would be able to book direct with the hotel if you plan to visit again.

Do let me know if I can help further and apologies once again for the very late response.

2. Re: cesme hotel doga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Cesme