We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Piril negative reviews

England
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Piril negative reviews

Hi there, we're due to come to Cesme and the Hotel Piril on August 4th. (with Thomas Cook)

I'm just starting to get a little concerned with the poor reviews of late... Am I right to be concerned or just should ignore the odd bad review?

Cesme Castle
Ancient Ruins, Architectural Buildings
Delikli Koyu
Beaches, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Shrewsbury, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Piril negative reviews

hi.we are going to the piril on sept 1st.the reviews dont look good,but will take with a pinch of salt.hope you have a great time.tell us all about it when you get back.cheers

England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Piril negative reviews

We stayed at The Piril last October and had a good holiday, we are going back in September this year and we to have noticed the negative reviews.

Our friends were there in May this year and they said it is just as good as it was last October! Fingers crossed, we just think the holiday is what you make it. The hotel itself is a bit "tired" looking in places but we did enjoy last year. The staff were all very pleasant and the food was good (although we have had better elsewhere in Turkey) We did not go hungry! We did find a nice bar near the harbour with great food and drink and will be going back to "THE NO PROBLEM BAR" as it was brilliant and nothing too much trouble for them, prices were reasonable as well. Hope this helps!

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Piril negative reviews

Sorry for the delay in joining in with this thread but we have just returned home to Turkey following a rather damp and dismal seven weeks in the UK!

I am surprised with the negative comments on this hotel. The Hotel Pırıl has had consistently good reviews for many years and continues to be popular throughout the year with both Turkish and foreign guests.

Looking at TA reviews most of them are good or even excellent and I shouldn't;t worry too much. I spoke to some English guests last year who were very happy with the service and facilities provided and really couldn't understand some negative comments from one or two guests.

I am sure you will enjoy a great holiday in our lovely town. Do report back..

Edited: 27 July 2012, 03:52
4. Re: Hotel Piril negative reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 19:17