I am looking at travelling to kaş for two weeks next June but I am not sure the the resort is big enough for a two week stay so I have a couple of questions...
1. Does kaş have a centre? We usually stay in Olu Deniz - what is kaş like size wise in comparison to Olu?
2. We eat out every night - are there enough bars/restaurants to choose from? We just like to go for a meal at night then a few drinks after - is there a good atmosphere in bars?
3. I have noticed a lot of hotels seem to be a little far out from the centre - are there frequent dolmuses to the centre? We are looking at Amphora hotel.
4. Beaches in the area? Are some an easy dolmus away? Are there some of the platform beaches open to the public in Kaş where you go down steps to the beach?
5. What trips are there to do around Kaş?
Sorry for all the questions and TIA! Xx