We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Is it just me but I cannot find the new reviews for either Belek or Antalya !! Usually by clicking on Travel Guide the latest reviews appear but now it comes up with info on the area etc !

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
11. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi Angie thanks for the update.

I have been busy getting ready for our holiday tomorrow (and doing some sunbathing ) but will Take a look

So glad they have seen sense because it is hard to keep track of the new reviews now!

I did nip on the thread last week but some of the guys on their speak another language to us I think !!! lol

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,990 posts
8 reviews
12. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi Anne,

Yes of course your off on your travels again :)

Your not kidding when you say some of the guys speak another language to us........it is hard sometimes to decifer what points they are actually trying to put across......lol

Have a great trip but I am sure you will, I have to wait until towards the end of May before I am off :)

Angie.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
13. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Thanks Angie I will try !!

Where are you off to next?

Glad it is not just me who fails to see the point they are making !! lol

Read Dans message and encouraging that normality with resume !

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,990 posts
8 reviews
14. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

We are off for a big meet up with everyone we met at the VB last year...they all booked last Aug but we only decided to join them 2 months ago !!....this time we are trying Crystal Sunrise Queen in Side as there is no golf involved :).......its only hubby and I going as my son is off with crowd to Spain golfing, so hubby has lost his golfing partner this time round.......lol

Hope its a good hotel........reviews seem ok.

Angie.

15. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:16