We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Is it just me but I cannot find the new reviews for either Belek or Antalya !! Usually by clicking on Travel Guide the latest reviews appear but now it comes up with info on the area etc !

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

There's a "Recently Reviewed Hotels around Antalya" box on the left hand side of this page on my browser... does this help?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
2. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Thanks but that is not what has gone missing, you could see on a list the new reviews say for Belek or Antalya and did not have to go on to each hotel. I asked a friend last night to look and she had never used it.

Wonder where it has gone? I always looked daily from that link !

You will be there this time next week !!

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,616 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Seems you're not the only one missing it Toady......................................................

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k52579…

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
4. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi Missy -moo

Thank you for this link.

It is crazy what they have done and just having quickly scanned the comments on the thread others feel the same.

Someone mentions that it used to be called " Before you go " That time they changed it to "Travel Guide" with no warning but luckily I found the new reviews in the renamed section myself. Having to trawl all the separate hotels now is frustrating and time wasting.

I always like to keep an eye on the new reviews each morning.!!

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi Toady

Having same problem have they recalled it something new or pulled it all together?

Angiex

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
6. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi Barbers,

No it is nowhere to be seen now and such a pity.I had looked at all the links before posting !!

I do think maybe alot of people did not use it because of the name "Travel Guide " something simple like latest reviews would have pointed people to it!

england
Level Contributor
234 posts
7. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Why on earth do Companies continually need to mess around with sites? This happens all the time on all sorts of sites - you get used to something and it works perfectly well, then you find the screen has changed and its usually either worse or not working properly. Old goats like me have enough trouble keeping up with this new fangled technology as it is!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,015 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi folks, just came upon your postings, if you wish to voice your concerns,TA are monitoring the thread so more the merrier to post, please add your comments to the long running thread here in the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better forum, hopefully they will reinstate the Travel Guide back to its original layout.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k52579…

Angie.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
202 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

Hi all, has this been rectified yet, I cant see it still?

Many thanks x

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,015 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: Am I missing something? Latests reviews have gone!!

No it has not been rectified as yet but should be by mid April..........more info in this link.....take special note of posting # 285 by TA Dan.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…39788844

Angie.