We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wings in Winter

4 posts
Save Topic
Royal Wings in Winter

Hi All

I am looking at booking the Royal Wings for a weeks holiday in the winter season.

Can someone please confirm if this is still 24 hour All Inclusive at this time.

Thank you for your help.

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

Yes I have been many times in the winter.

I will be there for a week on 6th November.

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

Thanks Gary for your help.

Its hard trying to find a 24 hour All Inc for the winter in the Antalya area at the right price.

I'm hopefully booking up this week, so might see you there!!

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

Well you are on the first round at the bar then! :-D

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

Barut Lara also has 24 hour AI during winter.

glasgow
Level Contributor
394 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

We're turkey addicts but were going to try Cyprus next october for a change (going to Royal wings in april). However, cyprus is considerably more expensive and the AI hotels dont sound a patch on the standard of the turkish hotels we've been going to. My only hesitation with Turkey is the weather at that time of year - is it generally warm or is it a bit of a hit and a miss.

ps we have a 13 year old daughter and need a really family orientated hotel, any views on the Barut lara?

6. Re: Royal Wings in Winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 15:16