We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Five star hotels in Side

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Best Five star hotels in Side

We are headed for a family holiday to Antalya and looking for spacious 5 star resorts in Side.

Any reccomendations?

Travelling with: a nearly 4 year old

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
124 reviews
1. Re: Best Five star hotels in Side

Lots to choose from...

Have a look at the Voyage Sorgun, any of the Barut Hotels, (Barut Hemera, Arum or Acanthus and Cennet) Crystal hotels...Sunset Luxury or Sunrise Queen (although Sunrise Queen is classed as 4 star + with Jet2) or Paloma Oceana.

The Voyage Sorgun is my favourite of those we’ve tried with it’s extensive gardens and beautiful location in the Sorgun forest. It has about 7 a la carte restaurants, all branded drinks and fantastic facilities for kids which would suit your 4 year old. It had a complete refurb a couple of years ago so is very modern with up to date facilities. It isn’t on the promenade as many of the others are, but you can walk along the beach to Side or it’s just a couple of mins in a dolmus or taxi, both of which you can get right outside the main entrance.

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Best Five star hotels in Side

1. Crystal Sunrise Queen

2. Barut Arum

3. Melas

Then probably Barut Acanthus Cennet but I have not stayed there. To me, the Sunrise Queen will never be equalled now - a combination of extraordinary architecture, genius management, the creme de la creme of staff and its perfect location. They can build better bling in Belek but could never approach the quality.

Reply to: Best Five star hotels in Side
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted