Save Topic
Expedia & Ebookers villa rental - Misleading customers

Expedia & ebookers are FALSLEY ADVERTISING VILLAS WITHOUT THE OWNERS PERMISSION! AND TAKING FULL PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING....BEWARE!

I own a villa in Turkey and was contacted by a customer who found my legitimate website as she wanted to be reassured before making the booking via Ebookers, thank goodness she did as I DO NOT USE EXPERIA OR EBOOKERS to take bookings on my behalf! Ebookers wanted to take full payment, no refund for dates that are already SOLD!

DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE COMPANIES I HAVE SPENT OVER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE THIS MORNING TO GET THEM TO REMOVE MY VILLA FROM THEIR SITES..NO LUCK, I JUST KEEP BEING TRANSFERRED FROM ONE DEPT TO ANOTHER!

I will now report this to trading standards I just hope that no other people have booked & paid for a holiday at my villa as we are fully booked via our own website! Apparently, this is common practise, just before the holiday Ebookers call the person who made the booking to say the owners have cancelled and then rearrange another villa!!

TOTAL CON....