We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April - help with hotel

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
April - help with hotel

Hi there,

Looking to holiday in Antalya in the U.K. Easter holidays for 1 week (2nd week in April), I am aware this is winter season.

I am totally stumped on which hotel to choose they all look fantastic!

Family of 3, 2 adults & 5 year old...5 star with a waterpark, spa, good entertainment team and a few restaurants with a maximum 1hr transfer from the airport.

I've been looking at, Aska, titanic Lara, royal holiday palace, Concorde...the list goes on.

Can anyone recommend??

Many thanks

Debbie

4 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April - help with hotel

Voyage Belek I think would be your best bet. Not in Lara but only 15mins more from airport. It offers everything your looking for

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April - help with hotel

Hi Debbie,

I agree. Voyage Belek is usually one of the first hotels to get their summer concept up and running asap.

Amazing hotel for kids and adults alike, entertainment is amazing, loads of free a la cartes, branded drinks and icecreams, and only 40 minute transfer from airport. Water park is good, spa is fabulous, ticks all your boxes.

I was there this summer...wrote a long review if you fancy a read.

Em

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April - help with hotel

Thank you for the replies, I've not come across this hotel yet so I'll get straight onto it.

Debbie

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April - help with hotel

You'll feel at home in April at VB Debbie.....many Scots love it.

Reply to: April - help with hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted