We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive

Manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive

Help please!! I'm pricing up the Barut Lara for summer 2018 and I'm confused. Sunmasters have 2 listings at different prices. The first for 'Barut Lara Resort' offering silver all inclusive. The second is for 'Barut Lara Resort and Spa' offering Ultra All Inclusive. There is a substantial difference in price. Having shopped around, this is the only website that is offering 2 different levels of AI. I wasn't aware that there was 2 options. Can anyone shed any light on this please? TIA.

3 replies to this topic
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
698 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive

Don't think there are two different options of AI at the Barut Lara, it is usually called ultra AI. This consists of 24 hour unlimited drinks which you get at the lobby bar, this includes most international brands too. Room service is extra (unless you are in the penthouse rooms), there is a fridge in the rooms which consist of cans of coke, sprite, fanta, ice tea, efes beer and water, these are replenished daily. A la carte restaurants are also included at no extra cost and you can use these as many times as you wish (booking required).

If you need any more information you could contact guest relations at the hotel and I am sure they will be happy to help.

Manchester
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive

Thanks. It’s as I thought. I’ve stayed at quite a few hotels in both Lara & Belek, all of which have had the same concept. We’ve emailed Barut Lara to double check. I think it’s an error by Sunmasters.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive

Hi Neena

Val is right but the Corner Suite rooms also have room service included and other extras like the former Junior Suites we used to book. Just realised why we got a voucher for a spa treatment when we stayed last Saturday for a one night stay.

If you pay for that room you get miniatures but we didn't as it was a free upgrade.

If you go on the Barut website there is info about what you get.

We found it excellent after a 4 year break and will return.

Hopefully next Easter.

Reply to: Barut Lara Ultra All Inclusive v Silver All Inclusive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted