We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alanya Forums

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Alanya Forums

Hi I've just gone through the whole of the Alayna forums not sure why it says closed on every question . I would like to ask a few things I am going to the Nox inn beach and spa hotel in Konakil I want to know what the area is like and are there any big Bazaar where I can go , also what is the best method of travelling around Alanya and the other resorts is the dolmush good and are the taxis cheep . And lastly where is best place to get the Turkish lire at the airport , local High Street, or in Turkey itself . and lastly if anyone can help me if anyone has been at the hotel what is it like thank you

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alanya Forums

Don’t change money at airports as they will offer the worst exchange rates. Take some Lira with you to last a couple of days and then exchange the rest while you are there for the best rates. The PTT (post office) is usually the best place for this.

I don’t know Alanya so can’t help with your other questions, but in other areas of the Antalya region dolmus are by far the cheapest way to get around, but taxis aren’t that expensive for short trips either.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alanya Forums

Thank u EM for replying to my message, for sure I'll take the Lira b4 I go from the high st , The actual area where the hotel is its called Konakil from there to Alanya its about 20 minutes I here . Just wanted to ask something else is there any travel card for the week I can buy , reason I'm asking when I went to Istanbul last year we bought a travel card which we could use on the trams is there something similar in Konakil or alanya I can buy and then use .

Reply to: Alanya Forums
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alanya
Recent Conversations