We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

british coming back

Sunderland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
british coming back

Just wish british goverment would allow us to visit tunisia such lovely people my children love chich khan hotel wish i could book now

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: british coming back

There's nothing stopping you, the FCO hasn't 'banned' UK travellers from visiting.

It's only the operators such as Thomson, Thomas Cook, First Choice etc, etc take the advice from FCO, the FCO even tell you on their website which other ways, flights, that will get you there.

And you can get insurance, and as I've found recently, ones that cover pre-existing medical conditions.

It's just up to you if you feel you want to go back badly enough, or if you feel safe and your family would feel safe.

The only drawback at the moment is whether your hotel will be open, now, next March or next June. If my hotel wasn't sadly shut as of the 1st September until February then I would of been going in December.

Edited: 17 October 2015, 02:13
Sunderland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
2. Re: british coming back

Thanks for your reply

3. Re: british coming back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2016, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Hammamet
Recent Conversations