We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

5 posts
Save Topic
PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

Hi guys,

My partner and I ( first time travellers) are travelling to Phuket in October 2018 for 4 Nights and 5 days for our honeymoon. I have read trip advisor forums and watched youtube Videos. Our destination will be Phi Phi Island areas, Big Buddha, Patong Night life, Karon and Kata beach (please suggest if I can do more with my stay?) My question is should we stay in 1 hotel or do hotel hoping as I am not sure which and where to book so that we can make it to all the places? please be nice and honest advise would be appreciated :)

5 replies to this topic
San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

Is it possible to extend your stay? If I were you I’d stay in one hotel in Phuket probably a bit outside of patong for four nights then take the ferry over to phi phi for two to three days...

If you can’t do that then stay in one hotel and take a day trip to phi phi. All the other things you listed can be done in one day.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

Thanks for good advise...i might reconsider my stay.. may be i sud fly on 10 oct and stay in one hotel till 13 and from 13-16 to phi phi island hotels and 17 flyback...🤔🤔

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

Do you know how much a day trip to phi phi island will cost?

And is just one day trip enough to see phi phi islands?

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

http://www.elizabethandamantour.com

I am considering these guys... Lots of YouTube video..

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October

Lisa I don’t remember what the cost is for a day trip to phi phi. Phi phi deserves a minimum of at least three full days to experience the beauty of it all imo.

Reply to: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - 2018 October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted