We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arusha Fortes Ltd.

New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Arusha Fortes Ltd.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? We are scheduled to take a Safari with one of their cars/drivers the end of this month. Everything was well until they asked us to wire 100% of the fee which we are understandably NOT comfortable with. Curious to know if anyone has dealt with this company and if they had a similar experience. Since you cannot pay by credit card you have no recourse if something goes wrong!

4 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
144 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arusha Fortes Ltd.

I have rented Land Rovers/Land Cruisers from Arusha Fortes three times since 2014 (with a fourth coming up late this year), and can assure you they are an honest and reliable company. They have been in business for many years, and have a large fleet of vehicles. They do a good job of maintaining cars that have been driven on some atrocious roads, they're easy to communicate with, and if something goes wrong they're quick to provide assistance. I recommend them without reservation.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,952 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Arusha Fortes Ltd.

When is the safari? 100% is a bit unusual but if the safari is close not so.

But I also know then from years back almost 40 now and they are a very reputable company and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
2,602 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arusha Fortes Ltd.

Hi

Safari at end of month, no surprise full payment, very very respectable company

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,952 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arusha Fortes Ltd.

PS. didn't read "end of the month" no surprise it would be normal to ask for full payment.

Edited: 12 August 2018, 16:51
Reply to: Arusha Fortes Ltd.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted