We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

Hobart, Australia
14 posts
Save Topic
From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

I'm considering a trip to Lombok and I'm looking at spending my time between the Sengiggi and Kuta areas.

I was thinking of going to Sengiggi first and from there to Kuta for 2 nights before returning to the airport for a flight back to Bali.

I'm not sure on the best way to reach Kuta from Sengiggi and how long this would take.

My main reason for going to Kuta is that I like the look of the area and the Novotel hotel and now of course it is alos closer to the new airport.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

A taxi is straight forward or the there are privately operated shuttle services available upon enquiry around Senggigi.

You could also consider using a car and driver and make a nice day trip out of it as it is a potentially scenic drive there.

This thread has some recent discussion on the same considerations in getting from Gili islands to Kuta, essentially the same thing, Senggig is just a bit closer.

Have a look here... tripadvisor.com/…36824198

Hobart, Australia
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

Thanks for your reply.

I really enjoy reading your posts as they are full of information.

I deciding between the trip to kuta or a trip to Gili T.

It will be one or the other and a short say in Senggigi area

Hobart
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

Taxi to Kuta about 1.5hrs at 300,000. Easy! Kta Paradise is a good hotel 1/3 price of Novotel.

4. Re: From Senggigi to Kuta (Lombok)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2012, 16:16