We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lombok in July 2018

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lombok in July 2018

Hello :)

We're planning to go to Lombok from Singapore in July 2018.

We originally wanted to book Singapore Airlines or Silk Air tickets. However, we already missed the cheap rates.

We are now looking for cheaper options. We found Air Asia but it will take us like more than half a day to travel. With the time limit we have, this would not be possible too :(

We also found Lion Air which we can use from Bali to Lombok.

But do you all think if it's possible for us to book our own connecting flights?

We take Singapore to Bali, (cheapest option is from Jetstar) ETA is at 0740hrs and we take another flight from Bali to Lombok which leaves at 0900hrs.

Appreciate your feedback on this research :)

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
5 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lombok in July 2018

Sorry, you can't land at 7:40 am and get through immigration, luggage collection, and check into the domestic airport before the desk closes 30-45 minutes prior to your flight at 9am.

IF you are on time, landing at 7:40, taxi to the terminal, get off the plane, walk to immigration (long way), queue up, get through, wait for your bags, queue up for customs inspection, you are lucky to get out of international by 8:40 am and that is if there are no other flights landing at same time as you.

Wings air (code share with Lion Air and provide most of the Lombok flights) close their check in counter 45 minutes prior to the flight, which would be 8:15 am.

You can try booking with Lion online - I've done it successfully sometimes, but often can't get the credit card to work. Other times I can book with Garuda on their website. You will need to take a later flight than 9am.

Mentioned in this post
The Lombok Lodge
The Lombok Lodge
931 Reviews
Lombok, Indonesia
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lombok in July 2018

Thanks, Sudiah, for your quick response :)

Got you, I will then look for later flight from Bali to Lombok.

Other than this, do you have any suggestion, more efficient prolly, for my plans from Singapore to Lombok?

I am open to ideas :)

Thank you again!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Lombok
Lombok
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
3. Re: Lombok in July 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 May 2018, 22:05

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lombok in July 2018

Konangrastu, you may not promote your business on TA forums

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lombok in July 2018

You can fly direct from Singapore to Lombok with Silk Air. There are also flights direct from KL to Lombok with Air Asia that are pretty cheap but maybe you already looked at that

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Lombok
Lombok
Reply to: Lombok in July 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted