We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with 3D 2N bromo safari park

Level Contributor
65 posts
61 reviews
Help with 3D 2N bromo safari park

Hi, I'm still in early planning of trip to Surabaya. Hope to get some input and advice on the itinerary, as follows:

Day 1

Arrive at Surabaya airport around noon

Wish to go to Bromo on day 2, so which area to stay? And hope to stay at hotel where I can directly book the tour to Bromo, if that's easier. I didn't want to book the tour online.

Day 2.

Bromo tour. I understand it starts as early as 3.30am?

What time does it usually end? I want to get to Prigen Safari Park and stay overnight at their hotel. I think I won't have much time to see both on same day, that's why I want to stay there and visit the park on the next day. Will the driver drop us here?

Day 3

Visit the safari park

Transfer to airport for evening flight, maybe will book 4pm flight.

How do I plan my hotel, transport and activities based on this itinerary? Is there anything I can add or improve?

Thank you in advance.

2 replies to this topic
East Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
37 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Help with 3D 2N bromo safari park

Hi...

You should go directly to Bromo via Probolinggo and the second day at 2 am go to Bromo, usually end at 9 am and go directly to Prigen, go in around 3 hours at Safari park that is enought and stay in Surabaya.

You have to book hotel first and also you need the jeep 4WD, sometimes fullbooked depends low season or high season.

Bromo Tengger...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: Help with 3D 2N bromo safari park

Day 1

Arrive at Surabaya airport around noon

Wish to go to Bromo on day 2, so which area to stay? And hope to stay at hotel where I can directly book the tour to Bromo, if that's easier. I didn't want to book the tour online.

# We recommend going directly to Bromo, the closest village is Cemoro Lawang. accommodation can be found easily with the application of booking.com

Day 2.

Bromo tour. I understand it starts as early as 3.30am?

What time does it usually end? I want to get to Prigen Safari Park and stay overnight at their hotel. I think I won't have much time to see both on same day, that's why I want to stay there and visit the park on the next day. Will the driver drop us here?

# The sunrise tour ended at 8am, but if you want to explore Savanah or whispering sand it usually ends at 930am

# The closest city to safari park is Pasuruan, Malang or Surabaya. recommended to book hotels in the three cities

Day 3

Visit the safari park

Transfer to airport for evening flight, maybe will book 4pm flight.

# Very close because Toll access from Prigen Pandaan is available to Surabaya airport directly with the longest duration of 1.5 hours by Drive

@B3Adventure

BROMO INDONESIA

Reply to: Help with 3D 2N bromo safari park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted