We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

Hi All,

Just let me know if any body willing to join me Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N

start from Surabaya airpot 26 May 10 am.I am travelling single and i have and can accomodate another person.

Cheers.

8 replies to this topic
1. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2018, 00:26

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

Hi...Thank you for the invite......but I ve already booked a tour which is for 2 and i will be travelling alone...So I can accommodate one more person. .... else i could accommodate both of you and travel together.

3. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 May 2018, 21:40

4. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2018, 01:21

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
5. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

Noted Thank you

6. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 May 2018, 16:52

4 posts
7. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

@karthik1406,

It would be very helpful if you can share your travel experience later with us. I already purchased flight tickets and will be travelling (in August) to the same destinations as you will (Bromo, Madakaripura, Ijen) and Ill be doing it solo. Ive searched many informations online and looks like the biggest setback is the transportation scams, especially from Probolinggo to Cemoro Lawang. Id like to take as much public transport as I can, but this sounds scary.

So if youre kind enough and have the time for it, I would like to hear your story. Im still pretty blurred and have no real clue on how to safely but cheaply go from Bromo to Madakaripura to Ijen and back to Juanda.

Have a SAFE travel!

nsn
Sin
10 posts
8. Re: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin

hi; did you get a reply?? I am also facing problem with transport n i m travelling next month

Reply to: Mt bromo madakaripura ijen- MAY 26-28 3D2N ...Anybody willin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted