We are a family of 5 ( 2 adults and 3 kids (10,6,4) travelling to JKT to BDG
1)Touch down on thursday afternoon and walk around at JKT
2)Friday morning, catch train from Gambir to BDG, how do we purcahse the tickets and price?
would it be better to hire a driver from JKT to BDG or take train?
3) We most likely is staying at Holiday Inn Express Pluit on Thursday
4) For BDG hotel, i am looking at Ivory by Ayola, Regata hotel, De java, crown Plaza which is better amond them or is there others that is better
5) I am planning to visit white crater, floating market on sat, would that be fine?
5)Friday when reach still have time to visit Dusun Bambu, tea/strawberery farm ?
6) where can slot in hot spring?
7) then sunday late afternoon make out way back to JKT.
apologies for so many question because first time to BDG
Thanks in advance !!