We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spiritual healers

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
spiritual healers

Does anyone know of a really good spiritual healer or spiritual centre in Ubud?

80 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spiritual healers

I am also interested in spiritual healers and psychics in the Bali> Any suggestions?

melbourne
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spiritual healers

I am curious about the responses - definately healers not sooo sure of psychics but open to comments

Zug, Switzerland
Level Contributor
88 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spiritual healers

I too would love to hear the responses to this question. I have tried contacting Yanto in Kuta via email (thanks to trip advisor info) but I have not had a reply yet and would love to see if I can see someone in Bali about my slipped disk.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
897 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spiritual healers

I saw Yanto in Feb and was impressed!!

Level Contributor
803 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spiritual healers

Is Legian too far for you to travel from Ubud? Yanto Irjanto has good reviews from many on the 'net.

Hi lat-7

I emailed Yanto to get 3 appointments in late May at his place in Legian.

I emailed him on 4 April after 5pm and he replied on 4 April before midnight! Can't ask for better than that.

The email addy I used was yantoirjanto@gmail.com

He has sent me the information I requested and other additional details on how to get to his place, how to present (e.g. no deodorant, perfume etc), costs etc. Yanto recommended to me his 2hr 'WD-40' treatment ("as the joints feel so loose as if being put WD-40") :)

I've just emailed back this afternoon to lock in 3 x 2hr appointments on the same day (for 3 diff people).

Hope you hear from Yanto soon.

Hi Tracy448; would you mind giving a bit of a 'run down' on what your experience was like and what it entailed (either on this thread or even PM me - whatever suits you best). I'd really appreciate it. We've never been to Yanto but have read many good things so are taking the plunge.

Cheers... :)

Edited: 05 April 2011, 16:38
Zug, Switzerland
Level Contributor
88 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spiritual healers

Thanks very much for the info wishtago... I will try emailing yanto again. Not sure how far Legian is from Ubud or Sanur but will find out.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: spiritual healers

Thanks "wishtago" for all the great feedback. Tracy 448, I would love to hear more too! How does he work what does he charge etc.?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: spiritual healers

Hi, I am keen to book Yanto, did he mention how much he charges for the 2 hr session? Thanks Vicki

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: spiritual healers

Google his name, websites come up and some old posts on Tripadvisor too.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: spiritual healers

ok will do, thank you

Reply to: spiritual healers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted