We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
47 posts
728 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel with fast WiFi, preferably on Jalan Bisma but I’m open to suggestions. My usual place was great but, when they changed their name, some how the WiFi got slower... I know there’s Hubud etc but their prices are crazy; can still be a problem with SIM card and I just need it for a month of work. Hotel suggestions would be great from anyone with any experience of working from their room.

Thanks so much in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi

WiFi is always a problem in Ubud but has improved over the years. I usually stay at Kiskenda Cottages in Jl Bisma and found their WiFi reasonable, works most of the time from the room, all of the time in their restaurant area and can be a problem in the middle of the night when it rains.

Overall not bad at all, it’s going to be a problem at most places with your time zone as l experience when sometimes working in the middle of the night.

Have a great trip.

Mentioned in this post
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
Kiskenda Cottages
Kiskenda Cottages
71 Reviews
Ubud, Indonesia
Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
11,968 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi

Double check with any accomodation of which provider they use for internet. Even if they have the fibre optik it can go in and out and also depends on what their subscription package is.

Also you can get your own sim cards and use them when the wifi is bad..

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
47 posts
728 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi

Thank you so much. I’ve sorted something for June now but, I’ll still check out as I need a long term option :)

Reply to: Wifi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted